Welcome to the City of Pottsboro

Come Play. Come Stay.

City Services


Animal Control

Animal Control - Dedicated to rabies eradication, reducing animal euthanasia and controlling the animal population through a cooperative effort with the community. For more information please call the Grayson Country Animal control office at (903) 465-2878


Building Services (Click Here)

Permit applications, inspection scheduling, building codes, construction procedures and code requirements.


City Council

City Council - The City Council serves as the community's legislative body, enacts City ordinances, and provides policy direction to City staff. All Six members of the Pottsboro City Council represent the entire city at large. There are no single member districts. Members serve staggered two year terms and govern under the laws of the State of Texas and the City of Pottsboro Ordinances.


City Manager

City Manager - The City Manager is the chief executive officer of the City and is responsible for the overall management of City operations.


City Secretary

City Clerk - The City Secretary's Office manages official records, Council agendas, boards and commissions, municipal elections.


Fire Department        (Click Here)

Fire Department - Responds to fire, medical, and rescue incidents as well as requests for public education.


Library                      (Click Here)

Library - Visit the library's current and future exhibits, collections, and books.


Municipal Court          (Click Here)

Responsible for administering the operations of the judicial branch of City government.


Parks & Recreation     (Click Here)

Recreational activities in the city include trails, parks, and various athletic field complexes.


Planning & Zoning Commission     (Click Here)


Police Services             (Click Here)

Crime prevention, police reports, police contact information.


Public Works

Responsible for the maintenance of the City Streets, Water & Sewer System, and Storm Drainage within the City of Pottsboro.


Stormwater Management            (Click Here)

To report potential water pollution issues, please contact 903-786-2281. 


Utility Billing                 (Click Here)

Utility billing for residential and commercial accounts.